Recovery Skills Coaching for Families and Your Loved Ones
Bill Maher, CIP, CADC, ACI
Offering personalized aftercare recovery management to enhance the quality and endurance of the whole family’s recovery.
- Have you been feeling like you’re “walking on eggshells” even though your loved one is in treatment, “dry,” or in recovery?
- Are you afraid of what to expect when they return home?
- Are you uncertain how to move forward now that you loved one is getting help?
Bill has over 25 years experience and is one of the founding fathers of the Family Centered Approach to Intervention and Systemic After Care. This makes him uniquely qualified to assist your loved one or family with walking out of the quagmire of addiction and into a lifetime of recovery.
Guiding the family through managing early recovery
You will learn:
- How addiction has impacted your loved one
- How to let go of responsibility for your loved one
- To tell the difference between “them” and their disease
- How addiction has impacted you – in ways you didn’t even realize
- The legacy of addiction in your family
- What the appropriate action(s) you and your family need to take
- Healthy communication(s) and appropriate conflict resolution
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Implement reasonable and natural consequences
- Detach from problem-solving for others
You Can Expect:
- Consistent phone support
- Action Step Assignments
- Ongoing support and recommendations for the whole family
- Access to top tier national resources
- A community of support from other families who have been in your shoes
- To heal hurts you never imagined could be addressed
- To build resiliency built by facing challenges with support and managing issues with supervision
- “’Encouragement = + support = a positive attachment with your loved one!”
What other types of resources will you need to succeed in early recovery? I can help!
“Our family has never communicated so effectively since working with Bill Maher!”